The user can choose the most convenient and profitable way to exchange cryptocurrency data. Among the most popular options are the following:
- conversion through a cryptocurrency exchange;
- using the services of online exchangers;
- exchange within a cryptocurrency wallet.
Investors around the world are closely following the ups and downs of the Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world, its official launch took place in January 2009.
The second most popular is Ethereum, which is both a cryptocurrency and a platform for creating decentralized online services based on smart contracts (an IT algorithm for controlling and providing information about ownership of something). Finam.ru talks about the history and predictions of two of the most famous cryptocurrencies in the world.
However, despite all the advantages of Ethereum, Bitcoin continues to be the most demanded currency for accumulating assets (according to forecasts, its price may grow tenfold). This herald of the “cryptocurrency revolution” has proven itself well, and has not lost its leading position in terms of value. Actually, at present, Bitcoin is more credible than its counterparts.
Therefore, it is wise to invest in altcoins or convert some of your bitcoins to Ethereum, Litecoin, or others.
How to transfer Bitcoin to Ethereum on Binance
Binance is one of the best and largest cryptocurrency exchanges. On it, you can not only buy almost any cryptocurrency, but also trade it successfully using Binance margin trading.
The Binance platform is very convenient for exchanging and trading cryptocurrencies, although it may seem a little daunting for beginners. But don’t worry, we’ll walk you through step by step how to use BTC for ETH converter for Binance.
Getting started with Binance
Remember several rules:
1. Create an account on Binance.
2. In the control panel of your account, click on the “Deposit” button. Of course, you must already have Bitcoin to make a deposit. If you don’t already have it, you can buy it directly from Binance.
3. Copy the address of your exchange BTC wallet. Send bitcoins to it from your cryptocurrency wallet. BTC will go to your Binance wallet. You can check the status of the transaction. The best bitcoin wallets.
4. After depositing bitcoins to your wallet, go to the Binance exchange.
If you want to invest in the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, you should choose Bitcoin, as it continues to be attractive as an asset. However, it is important to remember that fluctuations in the rate of this crypt can both return the investment a hundredfold and “eat” them.