Whether you’re 20 or 50, it’s always important to take care of your skin properly. After all, a lot of things in the world seem to be against it – from today’s stressful lifestyle to environmental factors like pollution and UV radiation (not to mention the aging process itself).
However, your skin isn’t entirely doomed. The good news is that you may delay or minimise any harm done to your skin by making certain lifestyle adjustments. One of the easier changes is including collagen supplements and skin-friendly foods in your diet.
Another crucial habit for maintaining healthy and youthful skin is to implement the right skincare products. The skincare line from Dr Lewinn’s is a good choice if you’re looking for high-quality and skin-friendly products.
About the Brand
Ever since its founding in 1989, Dr Lewinn’s has been a go-to brand for anyone looking to protect their skin and postpone signs of aging. These products were created for the tough Australian weather conditions, so you can trust the safety and protection that they provide for your skin.
With their expertise in anti-aging skincare, this brand has revolutionised the world for the past 30 years. They empower ladies worldwide and help them become comfortable in their own skin.
Range of Products
For the past ten years, Dr. Lewinn’s cosmetics have dominated sales in Australian pharmacies as the No. 1 Australian Cosmeceutical skincare brand. But what are Dr Lewinn’s bestsellers? This company’s face masks and the following skincare lines are its most well-known products:
- Line Smoothing Complex – products that increase your skin’s suppleness and delay the appearance of wrinkles.
- Recoverderm – designed especially for delicate skin.
- Reversaderm – was created for women that struggle with skin pigmentation.
Line Smoothing Complex
The goal of the Line Smoothing Complex line is to maintain your skin appearing young and healthy and to delay the appearance of wrinkles. Two consumer favourites from this line are the line-smoothing Dr Lewinn’s day and night cream.
These skin-food products are enriched with the powerful peptide Snap-8, as well as other beneficial ingredients, such as Green Caviar Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin C. These ingredients nourish your skin and help you achieve a youthful complexion.
What’s even more special about these creams is their airless pump technology. This means that they deliver the precise amount of product through an airless system, keeping the product fresh and minimising contamination and waste.
However, before applying a Dr Lewinn’s face cream, it’s good to cleanse and tone your skin properly. Here are a few steps I always cover as a part of my daily and nightly skincare routine;
- The first step is using the Line Smoothing Complex Cleansing Jelly to thoroughly wash your skin;
- Next, use the Multi-Action Toner Mist to tone your skin;
- Apply 5 drops of the Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Essence onto your face, neck, and décolletage, and gently pat the product into the skin.
The Recoverëderm Line
Recoverëderm is the perfect product line for you if you have delicate skin that is prone to wrinkles. The line of products, which have been tried and true by customers, are intended to instantly relax and soothe sensitive skin.
The potent but delicate Australian Bio-Active Maritech Reverse, a rare marine alga rich in fucoidan, is used in the formulation of the Recoverderm skincare line to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and prevent blood clots. A few stages make up the basic Recoverderm skincare routine:
- Apply the Ultra-Calming Restorative Cleanser on moist skin and work up a lather before rinsing it off with water;
- Spritz some Skin-Protecting Toning Mist on your skin. This product will soothe and rejuvenate it. You can apply the toning mist as frequently as you need to;
- Apply Recovërderm Cellular Defence Dr Lewinn’s day cream on your skin during the day to hydrate, protect, and plump it;
- At night – use the Recovërderm Intensive Overnight Barrier Repair Balm. While you sleep, this balm forms a moisturising and protecting barrier on your skin.
The Reversaderm Line
The Reversaderm skincare line is required if you struggle with an uneven skin tone or see indications of pigmentation and age spots. This skincare line offers a clinically proven formula that helps treat pigmented skin. The Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Resveratrol, and Vitamin C in the formula help to achieve this. These ingredients give your face a dazzling and radiant appearance.
The whole Reversaderm skincare routine consists of the following steps:
- Start with the Reversaderm Glycolic Cleanser and leave it on for a few minutes before properly rinsing it off. This cleanser has 12% glycolic acid, which thoroughly cleanses your skin and improves the skin tone;
- Continue with the Reversaderm Collagen Accelerator Serum after washing. This serum is high in hydroxy acids. It deeply nourishes your skin and reduces skin imperfections;
- Use the Cellular Regeneration Cream to round up your morning routine. This product deeply conditions your skin with Resveratrol and Vitamin C;
- Finish the Corrective Skin Peel at night. This face gel micro-exfoliates your skin overnight and minimises imperfections.
To prevent the appearance of skin pigmentation, I suggest that you apply sunscreen every time before heading out.
Lastly, if you want to increase the results of your skincare routine, I suggest using a Dr Lewinn’s face mask. This product enables your skin to rapidly and effectively absorb all the active ingredients. There are several face masks available that deliver results in just 4 weeks. Look through the many face masks to find the one that best matches your needs:
- Natural charcoal and bamboo face mask that exfoliates and detoxifies the skin;
- Vitamin C mask for skin lightening;
- Jellyfish collagen mask – Increases hydration and suppleness in your skin;
- Dr Lewinn’s face mask that’s made of bioactive sea algae which increases skin suppleness and prevents wrinkles;
- Vitamin & Mineral mask that nourishes and moisturises your skin.
But, why are face masks good for skincare? A regular skincare routine makes your skin look good, prevents any issues, delays aging, and increases your confidence. Your skin does, however, occasionally require an extra push. Face masks provide a straightforward at-home skin rejuvenation therapy for a fraction of the cost of professional cosmetic treatments, which often cost a fortune.
The occlusion phenomenon explains the mystique of face masks. Masks stick to your skin and form a shield between the active components and the environment. This keeps them in contact with your skin for a longer period of time and stops them from evaporating. Compared to other types of products, a face mask has a higher concentration of ingredients. These substances absorb into your skin more effectively.
By using these tried and tested products such as the Dr Lewinn’s day and night cream range, cleansers, toners, and face masks, you will likely see results in as little as 28 days. Hurray for healthy skin!