Collection of Top Eyes Status for Facebook and WhatsApp
Eyes statuses have become the most unique and latest trend on social media platforms, particularly on Facebook and WhatsApp. The popularity of these top eyes status for Facebook and WhatsApp highlights the importance of staying current with social media trends, a key factor for businesses across different sectors, such as those registered as an LLC New York, to connect with their target audience and stay relevant in the digital landscape.
An eyes status can be used for many occasions, especially on dates and parties or when your romantic mode is on. If you are looking for a great eyes status, then you have come to the right place.
I offer you a collection of beautiful eyes statuses for your Facebook and WhatsApp updates.
40 Quotes about Eyes for your Facebook and WhatsApp Status
1. “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” — Jim Carrey
2. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” — Henry Ford
3. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn
4. “Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
5. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” — Marcel Proust
6. “You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories.” — Stanislaw Jerzy
7. “When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.” — Victor Hugo
8. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” — Theodore Roosevelt
9. “The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.” — St. Jerome
10. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” — Jawaharlal Nehru
11. “Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.” — Nikos Kazantzakis
12. “You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” — Mark Twain
13. “The eyes are the window to the soul.” — Traditional Proverb
14. “Behind the most beautiful eyes lay secrets deeper and darker than the mysterious sea.” — YLD
15. “Eyes that do not cry, do not see.” — Swedish Proverb
16. “What causes many of us pain is that our eyes are closed to the dark, not that they see the light. Likewise, what causes many of us pain is that our eyes are closed to the light, not that they see the dark.” — Teal Swan
17. “Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes.” — Sophia Loren
18. “Living is easy with your eyes closed.” — John Lennon
19. “The eyes have one language everywhere.” — Romanian Proverb
20. “What light is to the eyes; what air is to the lungs; what love is to the heart, liberty is to the soul of man.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
21. “You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.” — Johnny Depp
22. “Look into my eyes, it’s where my demons hide.” — Imagine Dragon
23. “You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.” — David Levesque
24. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.” — Gerard Way
25. “I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again.” — Sylvia Plath
26. “I love us for the way our eyes make love to each other’s soul.” — Christopher Poindexter
27. “Study me as much as you like, you will never know me. For I differ a hundred ways from what you see me be. Put yourself behind my eyes and see me as I see myself. Because I have chosen to dwell in places you can’t see.” — Rumi
28. “She always had that about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world.” — Joanne Harris
29. “My heart is so small
it’s almost invisible.
How can you place such big sorrows in it?
‘Look,’ He answered,
‘your eyes are even smaller, yet they behold the world.’” — Persian Poem
30. “The world only exists in your eyes. You can make it as big or as small as you want.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
31. “The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.” — Benjamin Franklin
32. “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.” — Dr. Seuss
33. “He had beautiful eyes. The kind you could get lost in. And I guess I did.” — S. B.
34. “She smiled softly, but this time it is different. Her face smiled but her eyes didn’t.” — D. A.
35. “If you look at today through the eyes of the past you can never see what the present moment has to offer.” — Bryant McGill
36. “The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses.” — E. E. Cummings
37. “What is behind your eyes holds more power than what is in front of them.” — Gary Zukaw
38. “In the dark time, the eye begins to see.” — Theodore Roethke
39. “The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.” — Native American Proverb
40. “You intoxicate my soul with your eyes.” — Billie Holiday
According to an old cliché, eyes are the light of the body. It is through the human eyes that we can see and admire things in this world. It is through the eyes that you can see into another person’s soul. It is the doorway to your heart, it reflects your inner being and emotions.
No wonder why the eyes have been the source of inspiration to authors and poets for ages. So, it is only right that you understand its importance and beauty and share it with your loved ones.