If you’re an ardent Kratom user, then you are familiar with the options like the white, green, and red Kratom. These are the most commonly known strains in the market today since they’ve been around for many years. However, there’s a new strain in the market; the Yellow Vietnam Kratom.
But what exactly is Yellow Vietnam Kratom? Even to seasoned strain users, the Yellow Vietnam Kratom is relatively new for them. With the introduction of new products in the market, Kratom users are enthusiastic about the latest product; thus, explain the rapid rise in its popularity.
How Is Yellow Vietnam Kratom Produced?
Well, there are several theories behind its production. Nonetheless, the most explicit one is that the product is that it results from using different drying methods on green and white kratom leaves.
The drying technique process plays a significant role in the alkaloid content and the leaves color of the final product. Although the leaves are the same, the effects of yellow Kratom vary from others.
Popular Yellow Strains
Although the yellow Kratom is rare, it’s gaining popularity due to the following strains:
• Yellow Borneo: Ideal to relieve one from discomfort.
• Yellow Bali: Often offers a balance between White and Red Bali kratom strains.
• Yellow Malay: Has a stimulating and energetic effect on the user.
• Yellow Sumatra: Best when used as a mood enhancer.
• Yellow Vietnam: Considered to be the strongest with stimulating and euphoric effects on the body.
Yellow Vietnam Kratom Effects
Often, the effects of Yellow Vietnam Kratom are compared to those of the green Kratom. However, reports indicate that the results are slightly mild, thus, making it one of the best kratom strains for newbies at qkratom.com in the world of Kratom.
Some of the benefits of using the Yellow Vietnam Kratom include:
• Mental Clarity: The yellow strain is known to provide users with a tremendous mental concentration and clarity with an avalanche of heightened focus. Also, it’s alluded that it doesn’t have any sedative qualities; hence, when used, it doesn’t have any fuggy feeling as witnessed with other strains.
• Can be used as a mood enhancer: When used as an antidepressant, the yellow strain gives a pleasant effect; thus, helping in enhancing one’s moods. Even more, it contains 25% alkaloid more than other variants. Since alkaloids determine the efficacy of strain, it provides quick results within a shorter time.
• Physical relaxation: For well-balanced physical therapy, we recommend that you use the yellow strain since it has a calming and soothing effect on your body as well as muscles. The mild effects eventually lead to the relaxation and wellbeing of a person.
• Analgesic: Irrespective of the strain, pain relief is one of the benefits of Kratom. The Yellow Vietnam Kratom is an excellent addition to your bucket list if you’re looking for a strain that can act faster on the brain receptors and quickly ease the pain away. Although the yellow strain can be used as an analgesic, it doesn’t have the possible results as the Indo Kratom counterpart.
Nonetheless, the main merit of using the yellow strain is that you don’t have to deal with the drowsy effects of most kratom powders.
• Easy on the stomach: currently, most reports indicate that most users complain about having stomach upsets and constipation after using particular kratom strains. The good news is that the yellow Kratom is gentle on the stomach and so far no user has reported an issue with their stomach after using it.
As with almost every other Kratom strain, you should never take the yellow Vietnam strain on an empty stomach. Also, it’s critical always to stay hydrated as taking this strain might cause dehydration. Most importantly, it’s essential to take the right dosage of Kratom. If you’re a newbie, Experts say that you can start with a minimal dose.