More often than not, we tend to take our good fortune and happiness for granted.
Saying “Thank you” is a wonderful way of counting our blessings, expressing our gratitude, and letting our loved ones know that we cherish their presence.
At times, you want to convey your appreciation and sincere gratitude to your near and dear ones, but fall short of words. Sharing heartwarming quotes from famous personalities is a small, yet touching way of expressing your gratefulness.
Thank You Quotes to Express Your Gratitude
Here are 33 thank-you quotes to express your gratitude towards the Almighty and others who care for you.
1. “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever.” – Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle (Book)
2. “Thank you for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories and for feelings I’ll always treasure.” – Karl Fuchs
3. “Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.” – Travis Barker
4. “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” – Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr
5. “If only there was enough space on this tiny card to evoke my unfettered joie de vivre for what you have done. The gaiety, the mirth, the heavenly bubbling of every effusive cell that sings inside me for your kind and pithy offering.” – Joshua Braff, The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green (Book)
6. “Thank you for being an important part of my story.” – Unknown
7. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” – Jenni Rivera
8. “I want to tell you “Thank you,”
But it doesn’t seem enough.
Words don’t seem sufficient-
“Blah, blah” and all that stuff.
Please know I have deep feelings
About your generous act.
I really appreciate you;
You’re special, and that’s a fact!” – Joanna Fuchs
9. “Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.” – Steven Cojocaru
10. “I’d like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.” – Usain Bolt
11. “Thanks for never asking for reasons or explanations when all I wanted was a long hug and a few laughs.” – Unknown
12. “Thank you to everyone that has made me the athlete I am! God, family, and friends, my competitors and supporters! You have all had a hand!” – Oscar Pistorius
13. “To all the parents out there, thank you for allowing me to be a role model for your children. I really, really do not take that for granted.” – Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman
14. “Thank you for the day and night,
for rainy spells and summer’s light.
Thank you for the skies of blue
and puffy clouds in grayish hue.
Thank you for the giggle fests
and midnight’s cloak to hasten rest.
Thank you for tomorrow new
and yesterday’s tomorrow too.
Thank you for “I’m glad we met”
and also for “we haven’t yet.”
Thank you for the peace of mind
a grateful soul doth always find.” – Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons (Book)
15. “Thank you for being such a beautiful friend. I am in awe of you.” – Scott Stabile
16. “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then.” – Garrison Keillor
17. “Thanks for doing what you did;
You are kind beyond belief;
Your help and caring calmed me down,
And gave me soothing relief.” – Karl Fuchs and Joanna Fuchs
18. “Thank you for undusting my true colors; or color: black… Oh, how I missed the darkness!” – Ahmed Mostafa
19. “O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” – William Shakespeare, Henry VI (Play)
20. “Life is such a gift, I just say thank you all day.” – Natalie Cole
21. “I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks…” – William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night (Play)
22. “Thank you for keeping me together when I’m falling apart.” – Unknown
23. “Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful.” – Al Jarreau
24. “Thank you for making me nouveau riche.” – Jerry Della Femina
25. “I can only say thank you and thanks also to all of the great songwriters who wrote those wonderful songs that became number ones.” – George Strait
26. “I really appreciate you,
Your helpful, giving ways,
And how your generous heart
Your unselfishness displays.
I thank you for your kindness,
I will not soon forget;
You’re one of the nicest people
I have ever met.” – Joanna Fuchs
27. “I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.” – Psalms 7:17
28. “I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that’s in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute.” – Maya Angelou
29. “Thanks for giving me joys and smiles
Thanks for sharing my trouble’s pile
Thanks for wiping the tears of my eye
Thanks for showing me the glad view of sky
Thanks for lending me your shoulders to lean
Thanks for giving my words a proper mean
Thanks for telling me the value of life
Thanks for showing me the rules to survive
Thanks for lending me the sympathetic ears
Thanks for showing how much you care
From all this what I mean in the end
Is thanks for being my special friend.” – Seema Chowdhury
30. “Today we thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon this great Country and ask Him to continue to heal our land and meet our needs – and we do so through the power of prayer.” – Nick Rahall
31. “Thank you, God for everything in my life. The good and the bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.” – Unknown
32. “Thank you! …for sharing your childhood with me so I could experience all the joys that were missing in mine.” – Ginny Toole
33. “Thank you for what you did;
You didn’t have to do it.
I’m glad someone like you
Could help me to get through it.
I’ll always think of you
With a glad and grateful heart;
You are very special;
I knew it from the start!” – Joanna Fuchs
Everyone needs a small reminder every now and then that they are appreciated for their acts of kindness and love. The above-mentioned thank-you quotes will steer you towards feelings of gratitude and help you express them when the opportunity arises.