A term insurance plan is a policy that you buy for people who matter the most. Be it your spouse, your children, or your parents and siblings, a term life insurance policy is what will help you protect them and ensure they are financially secure even in unprecedented circumstances.
While it can be tedious to browse through various providers’ plans and run a comparison before finalising one policy, this is where the term life insurance calculator can be your lifesaver!
Using the premium calculator makes the whole process of insurance buying very quick and hassle-free. However, a few factors determine the premium of your term insurance plan, and it is essential to know them beforehand.
- The Coverage Amount You Need – It is essential to know what sum assured you want for your beneficiaries to cater to their various financial needs, keeping their future requirements and inflation rates in mind.
- Your Age When Buying An Insurance Policy- The earlier you start, the lesser the premium amount you pay.
- Your Policy Tenure – Longer the tenure, the lesser the premium amount you pay.
- Occupational Variable– If you are working in a risky environment like industries, factories, mines, fisheries, etc., then it’s possible that your premium amount could be higher.
Take a look at these three quick steps you need to follow to get the premium amount for the insurance policy of your choice:
- Step 1: Start by entering your personal information, i.e., your age, marital status, gender, etc.
- Step 2: Next, enter the sum assured you want from this policy and the tenure you are looking at. Additionally, you may need to select if you want your coverage to be received by your beneficiaries in a lump sum payment or monthly instalments.
- Step 3: The term life insurance calculator will show instantly show you the premium amount you will have to pay at the premium paying frequency you decide.
Most calculators also recommend insurance plans based on these inputs that you share, making it easier for you to select a plan or two and run a comparison on the calculator.
Why Should You Opt For A Term Life Insurance Calculator?
Understanding term life insurance meaning can be time-consuming and taxing for many as multiple factors must be considered before buying a policy. If you have started narrowing down the policies you and your family members prefer over the rest, it is time to use the term life insurance calculator! Here are some of the significant benefits that a term plan premium calculator offers:
• Enables Saving Your Time
There is no document submission and much back and forth when it comes to using this calculator. Besides, you do not even need to visit the branch and spend hours discussing the premium amount and possible permutations with the insurance advisor or agent. A term life insurance calculator can help you in no time and free of cost!
• Offers Quick Comparison For Insurance Plans
Apart from mitigating risk for the policyholder and their loved ones, term insurance plans also help run a quick comparison between term insurance policy variants or policy quotes from different providers.
If you do this manually, it could take quite some time, and there is always a chance of error while running the numbers. A term life insurance calculator eliminates this human error chance and offers accuracy along with speedy calculations.
• Helps In Creating Financial Plans
Once you know how much premium you must pay, it will become easier for you to create a budget and plan your finances accordingly at the frequency you decide. For example, suppose you already know the premium amount you will pay towards your policy for the tenure and frequency of your choice.
In that case, you can do your tax calculations using the income tax calculator as well. In addition, these premiums can be claimed as tax deductions every year as long as the policy is active, which is another significant benefit for insurance policyholders.
Remember that apart from these benefits, one of the biggest reasons to use this calculator is simplifying your insurance buying process. Moreover, it is accessible on the go and costs you nothing to use innumerable times.
Bottom-Line: Term Plan Calculators Ideal For Digital Savvy Policy Buyers!
Recent times have seen young adults being smart about their finances from the get-go and considering term plans at a very early age. To move ahead and advance with the digital world, insurance providers also ensure that their platforms are customer-first.
After narrowing it down to the term insurance policies you prefer, this calculator can help you understand the premium amount you will pay at the frequency of your choice and the tenure you select.
Not only can you browse different insurance plans on their websites and mobile applications of some of the top-most insurance providers, but you also compare quotes using the term life insurance calculator on their platforms for free. So, take that first step towards buying a term plan to mitigate financial risks and secure your family!